[Xfce-i18n] xfdesktop German update

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Wed Oct 12 15:52:36 CEST 2005

hi!

yes, moritz already told me i forgot to update the header information.
btw, there wasn't any language team in the tags before.

as he was the xfdesktop translator before and does not want this
translation be added into trunk before strings would be frozen, simply
forget about this translation.

if you really wish to have the translation in trunk, i will of course
update the information and send a new version.

best regards, fabian

Am Mittwoch, den 12.10.2005, 22:05 +0900 schrieb Daichi Kawahata:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:35:04 +0200
> Fabian Nowak wrote:
>
> > hi!
>
> Leb Wohl,
this means "bye, have a good time" if you're not an evil person in a
film, otherwise it means "have fun dying".

> > the attachment is for current trunk on panel 4.3.22 (state
> > of october 5) - i don't wanna half-translated apps just
> > 'cause i'm using the svn panel ;-)
>
> Ja, Ich an deiner Stelle wrde das sagen 'Ich bin gegen Halbheiten'.
>
> Aber,
>
>     $ intltool-update -r
>     ar: ................. done.
>     [...]
>     de: ................. done.
>     [...]
>
>      * Current translation support in xfdesktop
>
>     ar: 31 translated messages, 55 fuzzy translations, 75 untranslated messages.
>     [...]
>     de: 160 translated messages, 1 untranslated message.
hmm, dunno why. thought there was no untranslated message left. yes, its
due to one new string after october 5.

>     [...]
>
> Brigens,
>
>     # Copyright (C) 2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>     [...]
>     "Project-Id-Version: xfdesktop\n"
>     [...]
>     "Last-Translator: Moritz Heiber <moe at xfce.org>\n"
>     "Language-Team: NONE <none at none>\n"
>
> Was in aller Welt ist denn los... Ich bitte sehr berarbeiten.
>
>     Don't follow the philosophy "If it works, it's right" that most
>     open source projects follow, instead Terminal's philosophy is
>     "It doesn't work unless it's right".
>                 -- Benedikt Meurer, A developer of Terminal.
>
> Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
no need to say sorry, my fault ;)