[Xfce-i18n] pt_BR translations update

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Tue Nov 22 14:18:25 CET 2005

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:55:20 -0200
Adriano Winter Bess wrote:

> Hi,

Hi again,

> Attached to this message is patch with updated pt_BR translations
> for xfcalendar (orage) and xfce-mcs-manager against trunk branch.

Although your patch was made against the latest SVN repository, if
you'll give a patch in trunk, I personally prefer entire PO file
with gzip/bzip compression (I don't have same directory tree with
you) and please don't discard the given fallback address at the
`Language-Team'.

> I had a small problem while translating a specific string in
> xfcalendar. Before reporting this to the developer, I would like
> to know if there's anything that I, as a translator, can do. The
> following string was extracted from xfcalendar sources:
>
> #: ../src/appointment.c:859 ../src/appointment.c:860
> msgid "None"
> msgstr ""

I had similar problem in xfce4-panel, while this place can be exact
place to talk a such problem, like I said before, all the developers
aren't always listening here, so probably you might want to subscribe
to the xfce4-dev to draw a notice from developers or file a bug report
to the bugzilla.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt