[Xfce-i18n] Hungarian update for 4.2.3 !

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Sun Nov 6 11:35:02 CET 2005

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 11:03 +0100, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> > Duh, I applied your patch, the po are borked and you broke the release!
>
> Humm, not really, it's just a merge conflict, sorry !

 Huhh, i've checked immediately, but no were errors :-)

 Thank You for especial audience & commit.

 I've no lot of time, so deadlines are very important = i don't want to
cause extra work for You, committers.

 I'm waitng for branching next release before i switch 2 svn :)))

 Thank You again! & finally really happy 4.2.3 & 4.3 release :-)

    s*