[Xfce-i18n] German translation for newly ported plugins

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Thu Nov 3 16:25:33 CET 2005

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:03:33 +0100
Fabian Nowak wrote:

> hi daichi, bernhard, moritz and those interested in german translations
> for xfce!

Hi Fabian,

> having regarded the i18n-stats german trunk section, i again send the
> already updated files together with some new translations which i
> already had for private purpose...
>
> if moritz and bernhard would like to have it not committed, i won't feel
> sorry - my xfce from svn is already fully translated ;) but they should
> drop a short line to this thread to make daichi know to not commit them.
>
> actually, both of you can change the strings when they freeze according
> to your minds, so it should be better to have updated translations than
> not have them.

At least Xfce SVN trunk, I was told that Moritz will commit them next week,
please wait until then, as for the Xfce goodies, your PO file for the
xfce4-systemload-plugin was out-of-dated even at that time and nobody can
commit your new translations (because current trunk haven't been gettextized
yet, only Jasper can do but he's busy on his life).

Therefore, I'll do nothing on your files in this time, I'm sorry.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt