[Xfce-i18n] Romanian update for Appfinder

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Thu Nov 3 15:27:00 CET 2005

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 19:04:51 +0000
Mişu Moldovan wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi,

> Here's an update for the Romanian translation of Appfinder. I think
> the fuzzy and untranslated strings that suddenly appeared in Appfinder
> some weeks ago were the only strings untranslated to Romanian in Xfce
> 4.2.

Yes, I added new strings and committed your translations, thanks.

> Please commit this before releasing Xfce 4.2.3. If there is anything
> else to be done for the Romanian localization of Xfce 4.2.3, just let
> me know. Thanks!

Take a look at my another post please, probably Xffm and documents
in the doc directories will be the last part for complete Romanian
translations. (You need to get the full sources, because 4.2-po
module doesn't include doc directories.)

> Just a thought: The statistics from http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/ are
> very nice, but it would be useful if the module names in the language
> statistics would link to the actual po's, like in the GNOME statistics.
> Please visit the Romanian statistic pages and click on the modules to
> see what I mean:
> http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.12/ro/developer-libs/index.html
> http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=4&lang=xfce_4_2/ro

Yeah, that sounds good, probably additional links to the WebSVN?

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt