[Xfce-i18n] Gujarati Translations of 4.2 and trunk

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Mon May 9 06:37:44 CEST 2005

Hi Jean,

Thanks for commiting my files, but the status page of trunk files is not
showing that it is updated. Status page of 4.2 files is ok.
http://xfce.org/~kelnos/xfce4/i18n/index.php?mode=4&lang=trunk/gu
I have translated all trunk files fully. So can you just please look at
this page again?

Thank You!
Ankit Patel

Jean-François Wauthy ??????: