[Xfce-i18n] xfdesktop strings for 4.2.1

Brian J. Tarricone kelnos at xfce.org
Sat Mar 5 23:59:35 CET 2005

hi all,

sorry for the late note, but i've updated some strings in the xfce_4_2
branch for xfdesktop.  we're releasing 4.2.1 in about a week, and it
would be great if translators could take a look and update as
necessary.  *please* cvs update your po/ directory, and go off the
current .po files in xfce CVS.  i've run 'make update-po', and
everything should be correct when anoncvs syncs in about 3 minutes.  it
looks like there are about 6 strings that need looking at per language.

also, it appears that there are several menu.xml files that haven't been
translated from xfce 4.0.  any that are not translated by the time we
release 4.2.1 will be removed from the release.  this should have been
done for 4.2.0 as well, but i forgot.

thanks,
brian