[Xfce-i18n] xfcalendar last string translated pt_BR

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Mar 4 21:53:03 CET 2005

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 22:39 +0200, Juha Kautto wrote:
> Could you generate new pot files for xfcalendar since we added some new
> strings for 4.2.1 and those are not visible in any or the po files.

Can you please tell me what strings you've added to the stable tree?

BTW, you can redo the pot file by yourself, you don't need anybody for
that:

1) cd to the "po/" directory
2) Make sure all .c files (or more generally al lfiles that contains
translatable strings) are listed in po/POTFILES.in
3) make POTFILES
4) make update-po

HTH
Olivier.