[Xfce-i18n] trunk/xfwm4/po/pl.po

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Sun Jun 19 10:32:49 CEST 2005

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 00:55:00 +0200
Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski wrote:

>  At least I could do some FOSS work. I'll work more on this file
> later, today. I need to take some sleep first.

Please check your translation on your side before posting here.
It causes errors as follows,

    $ msgfmt -c --check-accelerators=_ -o /dev/null xfwm4_po.pl
    xfwm4_po.pl:413: keyword "fuzzy" unknown
    xfwm4_po.pl:413:1: parse error
    msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors

And I'd definitely recommend using one of KBabel, poEdit, Emacs
with po-mode, they will strongly support PO file translation,
also there're many Polish translators as far as I know, please
contact them to avoid duplicate work.

Daichi