[Xfce-i18n] New person on board ;-)

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski opi at cyb3r.org
Sun Jun 12 07:30:41 CEST 2005

 Hi there,

 I just subscribed myself to this list, to help you guys with moving XFce to
the next level. I'd like to start on the pl.po files first, but maybe in the
future (when I will have time to get to know the source code of XFce) I hope
to write some code for the project.

 Anyway, what do I have to do to get a commit access? (and, since I see you
have a virtual branch in Subversion repo, can I commit to trunk, instead of
trunk-po? I rather to have one thing under ~/src/xfce;-)

 Short word about myself: I'm 25. Programmer from Poland. Member of Ubuntu
Linux. Running day-by-day: Kubuntu (but I use XFce, too;-). In my spare time
I play/watch soccer and drink acohol. I drink alcohol while I watch soccer,
but I don't drink when I play. :-) In the future I'd like to change into pure
energy and inject myself into Internet to cut huge ISP bills.

--
 Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski, http://bronikowski.com
 The only source of knowledge is experience.