[Xfce-i18n] Greetings, Norwegian translation?

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Jul 18 15:58:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:55:23 +0200
Stian Hole wrote:

> > I noticed that the norwegian translations aren't quite fully complete
> > for 4.2, and would like to voulenteer to help with the i18n of XFce.
> > How do I proceed?

Probably, http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfce-i18n.txt
can aid your translation, nonetheless you have still problem, you can ask
here again.

> I'd love to translate the website into norwegian as well!

I'd like to ask who is the webmaster also, if webmaster could read this
list, I have a suggestion that auto-language selection on the web by
using "<select name="lang" onchange="submit();">" or the like.

By the way, which are you trying to have translation, no.po or nb_NO.po?
just wondering.

Then, welcome to the xfce-i18n!
--
Daichi