[Xfce-i18n] Re: Terminal - Russian translation

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Jan 27 23:17:02 CET 2005

SK wrote:
> Hello!,

Hello SK,

>  I've made russian translation of Terminal - so, I'll be glad to see
> it in next release. :-)
> Of course, I'll update it every Terminal release.

Anthony Ivanoff already sent ru translations for Terminal. It would be
nice if you could coordinate your efforts with Anthony, and probably
merge your translations.

Please send your updated translations to the xfce-i18n at xfce.org
mailinglist, so other translators actually realize the update. In
addition, xfce-i18n at xfce.org is meant as a place for translators to
coordinate their work.

Attached is the latest version of ru.po from the Subversion repository,
with Anthony's translations and a few new strings for Terminal 0.2.4.
SK, please have a look at the file and try to merge it with your
translations.

Thank you!

greets,
Benedikt