[Xfce-i18n] xfce_4_2 Finnish translation update

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Sun Jan 23 22:15:20 CET 2005

I finally found the time to do some testing and still
bumped into a few strings that needed cleanup (and
msgmerged the files to restore their original formatting
as poedit seems to mutilate them for some reason). Sorry,
but I just can't help my perfectionism...

Anyway, the finnish versions of the files I mentioned in
my previous post still didn't seem to be in cvs. I guess
the way you apply patches doesn't let new files to be
created. In addition to a .po cleanup patch I attached
a tar.bz2 of the missing .fi files with full paths, so
you should be able to just untar them to the cvs root.

- Jari Rahkonen