[Xfce-i18n] Finnish translation update

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Jan 22 12:22:06 CET 2005

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

>Le vendredi 21 janvier 2005 à 21:47 +0200, Jari Rahkonen a écrit :
>
>>Hi,
>>

>Hi,
>

>>Attached you'll find a bzipped tarball, which contains a few files
>>that didn't have finnish translations and a patch for the .po and
>>.desktop files. The patch applies cleanly to the xfce4 cvs tree I
>>grabbed just a little while ago, and Ilkka Ollakka already approved
>>of the update.
>>

>*PLEASE* check if you patch apply to the _current_ cvs tree before
>sending it and precise to which tree (HEAD or xfce_4_2, i consider
>xfce_4_2 if not precised); it seems here you made the patch against
>HEAD. The xfprint and xfwm4 couldn't be applied, so is for the .desktop
>files.

Here's a new try. Just a single patch bzipped to ensure integrity.
I just tested it and it applied cleanly to the cvs HEAD translations
module I downloaded a few minutes ago (13:08 GMT+2) with the command
# cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xfce.org:/cvsroot/xfce -z3 co translations

If there's something I'm doing wrong, please tell me. And if there's nothing
wrong and a backport to xfce_4_2 is desirable, I'll be happy to look into it
during the weekend.