[Xfce-i18n] rest of the files for Lithuanian translation

Rimas Kudelis rq at akl.lt
Mon Jan 10 02:56:46 CET 2005

Hi,

here's my final homework. This includes almost everything (well, it IS
everything except a big file
xfdesktop/modules/menu/xfce-registered-categories.xml, and maybe 10
strings in .po files, that i wasn't sure of how to translate).

I'm attaching two files (in different postings), so you can choose how
to apply them - you can
apply lt.xml.diff on top of my previously posted patch (which only
patched .po files), or (if my first patch hasn't yet been applied at
your tree) patch everything with lt.full.diff.

I was nasty and dared to add myself to AUTHORS and AUTHORS.html as a
second Lithuanian translator. Hope, nobody minds. Btw, it seems like
these two files aren't synchonized properly.

Regards,

Rimas "RQ" Kudelis