[Xfce-i18n] Updated Romanian translation for Xfce 4.2
dumol at home.ro
Sun Jan 9 12:53:42 CET 2005
În data de 2005-01-09 11:59:53, Jean-François Wauthy a scris:
> i have problem with the .desktop files, i get lots of HUNK #? failed
> can you merge your local copy and resend an unified patch and
> individual files (in case of i would need them) ?
> Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>
i think the russian strings got into the way in the .desktop files, but
i still can't see those string in anon cvs. as i'm not really sure what
i should do to merge my local copy, i have tarball'ed all the updated
or new Romanian po's & xml's and i've also included (in a separate
subdirectory in the tarball) the .desktop files with RO strings which
i've added to the .desktop files from the anon cvs tree of yesterday
evening. hope this helps. if not, let me know what should i do. i'll
poll the maillist with an increased frequency today just as i did early
in the morning around 10 a.m. :)
I started with nothing and I still have most of it left.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 35417 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Xfce-i18n