[Xfce-i18n] Updated Romanian translation for Xfce 4.2

Misu Moldovan dumol at home.ro
Sun Jan 9 00:27:57 CET 2005

Hi,

Hearing the news of the 4.2 release being just around the corner I've
finally gotten the needed motivation to review the Romanian po files
and to add Romanian strings for the .desktop files. Getting carried
away I've also added a new ro.po for xfprint, an xfce-registered-
categories.xml.ro file and AUTHORS*.ro & INFO*.ro files.

I thought that the most easier way to add everything quick and safe
would be an unified patch so after issuing:

1) cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xfce.org:/cvsroot/xfce -z3 co -r xfce_4_2
translations
2) cp translations translation.orig
3) (translation work in translations/ subdirectory)
4) diff -Naur translations.orig/ translations/ > xfce_4_2-ro.patch
5) gzip xfce_4_2-ro.patch

I've attached the resulting gzipp'ed unified patch to this mail. If
it's not fine with you, I'll send the individual files and patches
for .desktop files (although technically that seems to me the hard way
to do it) before the final hour of 10:00 CET tommorow. Thank you!

Rootin' for a succesfull 4.2 release,

--
mişu

P.S. Unfortunately your RBL doesn't like my primary dumol at go.ro address
and is blocking it, then on a second attempt I've used another
gmail.com address which required moderation to get to the list, so here
is my third attempt to get the patch on the list with an email address
that is subscried to the list.