[Xfce-i18n] Xfce 4.2 files on Pootle

Kamber Dotan kamberd at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 23:57:53 CET 2005

--- Rimas Kudelis <rq at akl.lt> wrote:

> Kamber Dotan wrote:
> > Hi all
> > You can now find the Xfce 4.2 files (checked from
> the
> > project CVS) on Pootle at
> > http://pootle.wordforge.org/projects/xfce42/

> two questions:
> * does it commit the translations back?

Your translations on Pootle are updating on-line the
po file on the Pootle server and thereafter you, and
everybody else, can download the updated po file.
Please note that though the Pootle is functional it is
yet very young and at this stage only registrated
users can add and edit translations.

> * does it update them from the upstream?
AFAIK at this stage the Pootle server is being updated
manualy, but I can see no reason why it can't be set
to retrieve updates periodicaly in the future.
Colaboration between the two projects may help in this
regard.

You can also send questions about Pootle to
translate-pootle at lists.sourceforge.net
Mailing list archive is available from
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=translate-pootle

Regards