[Xfce-i18n] [Fwd: [Thunar-dev] partial translation]

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Thu Dec 22 15:39:26 CET 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 05:30:01 +0100
Roberto Pariset wrote:

> > Now, they're committed to the repository, thanks.
>
> Correct me if I am wrong, but when you commit an old po file
> to an application that requires a newer one (newer == some
> strings have different formats, and some id has changed) you
> get a lot of fuzzy strings, right?

Yes, it gets synchronized with the latest POT file when you
type "(g)make update-po" in the po directory.

> Maybe it's the cause of the errors here:
> http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=5&module=trunk/thunar&lang=it
> I have reviewed the fuzzy part, hope it goes better now.

That's caused by "--use-fuzzy" option in the parsing method
at that page. I think it'll be fixed with your second file.

> New version attached.

Committed, thanks.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm