[Xfce-i18n] Finnish translation update

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Fri Aug 12 15:21:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

Attached you'll find a bzipped tarball of updates to the Finnish
translations provided by the svn module 4.2-po. Most files
received only minor updates and I did this primarily to fix a
small translation inconsistency pointed out by Ilkka Ollakka.
I'm not running 4.2 any more, so these aren't properly tested
for glitches like conflicting accelerators and such. Sorry.

I think I'll go ahead and update the translations in trunk as
well now that I'm at it. After all, that _might_ mean less work
at the 4.4 string freeze...

- Jari