[Xfce-i18n] Quick HOWTO use your SVN access

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Fri Aug 5 18:50:31 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Auke Kok schreef:
>

>>perhaps time to start from 0 and setup a wiki.xfce.org for all this sort
>>of things?
>>

> I've always liked the idea of a wiki to ease collaboration. It does pose
>   questions about how to handle authentication, who to allow access and
> how to incorporate the results back into Xfce.
>
> How do other people feel about this?

if there is a wiki which allows us to use the same https authentication
as svn it would be easy. I've never setup a wiki so perhaps benny can
explain. If you have used trac you know what I mean (although trac
allows anonymous editing as well, but I guess everything can be tailored).

I should dig into that ;^)

sofar