[Xfce-i18n] Afrikaans translation of Xfce attached

Petri Jooste petri.jooste at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:31:11 CEST 2005

HI everyone

I've finished with Xfce translation into Afrikaans.
Attached is the rest of the files.
I visited the following site to see if the previous files
that I posted here on 8/1/05 have been comitted,
but saw no change.
  http://xfce.org/~kelnos/xfce4/i18n/index.php?mode=4&lang=trunk/af
Is this the correct place to check the result of my submission?

Then, after the Afrikaans contribution is accepted, how long
before I can see it in Action, i.e. use it myself ?
Do I have to wait for a nightly build that will appear somewhere
or will I have to wait longer?

Petri