[Xfce-i18n] Spanish Traslation.

Queru queru at queru.org
Mon Aug 1 19:30:17 CEST 2005

El Lunes 01 Agosto 2005 18:01, Jaime Buffery escribió:
> Hola,
>
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 01:11:35PM +0200, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> > Le lundi 01 août 2005 à 12:27 +0200, Queru a écrit :
> > > Okay... Then I think I can coordinate the official Spanish (es_ES)
> > > translation team?
>
> Actually, that's my job, till futher notice ;)

Oh... Ah, Ok.
I don't understand too well. I answered how to help the "es" team and i
haven't response. I answered if there are any spanish translation team and
the response means you are coordinator for "es_MX". Paola and me answer for
send a manual translation and a person says us "send to this list and we wil
commit"...

I think my English is a few limited for undertand the workflow for
translators.

Where is the Spanish translators page? And a CVS or something to work with
them? (If the "es_*" and "es" are the same teams).

Thank you for be patient. And I appear as a rude person, sorry, it's only for
my English writting limitation, I want to be cordial in this message.