[Xfce-i18n] Re: New catalan translator

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Apr 6 18:10:53 CEST 2005

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:33:34 +0200
Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:

> 	Hi people!

Hi,

> 	Is there any way to download (from CVS or svn, do not care)
> only the $language .po files? If not, could anybody help me to now
> a command to erase the rest? I ask this because I do not know exactly
> how I should send here the new files.

See http://www.xfce.org/index.php?page=developers&lang=en

For CVS

    $ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xfce.org:/cvsroot/xfce -z3 co \
translations

For 4.2

    $ cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xfce.org:/cvsroot/xfce -z3 co -r \
xfce_4_2 translations

There's no way extracting only one language for each packages, also
I don't make sure the above way always works, since it's under
construction concerned with repository layout (on going migration
from CVS to SVN, maybe).

You can send your translation to this ML with renaming ca.po into
package.po (+ zip/gzip/bzip2, or tar ball), note that don't forget
describe which version (CVS/4.2) you had translated so the committer
isn't being confused.

Have a nice translation!
--
Daichi