[Xfce-i18n] de CVS HEAD for fx

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Mon Sep 13 20:02:14 CEST 2004

eGore wrote:
> Translated the strings for xfwm4
>
> Can anyone check my files please?

First of all, thanks for your kind offer to continue the German
translation of Xfce4 in CVS.
Unfortunately I'll have to reject your translations since I'm
keeping updated po files right on my desk (since I'm the maintainer
of the German translation ;-) plus its way too early to even think
about starting to update the translations (many string breaking
updates yet to come I think (although there is a feature freeze ;-)).
Again, thanks for your work. I think I might be sending you a mail
once I'm in trouble (concerning the translations).

Regards,

Moritz