[Xfce-i18n] vi for brand HEAD

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Sep 9 21:07:23 CEST 2004

Le mercredi 08 septembre 2004 à 03:25 -0400, Lam Vinh Nien a écrit :
> Hi all,

hi
> I would like to send the vi (Vietnamese) translation
> of Branch 'HEAD' (Xfce 4.2 cvs). Someone please add it
> the the branch.

it's added but i got some errors with xffm and xfdesktop po files, i
corrected the xfdesktop one (a " was missing) and the xffm one still
doesn't want to compile:

jf at palpatine:~/Xfce/CVS/HEAD/xffm/po$ make
file=./`echo vi | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
  && rm -f $file && /opt/xfce4-tools/bin/msgfmt -o $file vi.po
vi.po:951:8: parse error
vi.po:951: keyword "yThi" unknown
vi.po:952: end-of-line within string
/opt/xfce4-tools/bin/msgfmt: found 3 fatal errors
make: *** [vi.gmo] Error 1

> Thank you and waiting for the final XFCE 4.2.

Thank you for your contribution
> Nien

Cheers,