[Xfce-i18n] translating the website

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 12 23:01:52 CEST 2004

Le dimanche 10 octobre 2004 à 16:56, Nuno Donato a écrit:

> hey, i was just wondering, are we free to help translating the website
> too? or does the Xfce team prefer to keep it in just some major
> languages?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I'm ready to accept 11 languages max. There are currently 7 languages.
I'd like to see it translated to Portuguese, Japanese and Arabic.
Someone is already supposed to do the Polish one. And someone asked me
about the Portuguese one once, afair, but I've never received any files.

If you wanna translate the website, email me privately, I'll send you
informations. And you can visit this page :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/xfce.html

Regards
François
--