[xfce-i18n] Punjabi Interface

Supreet Sethi supreet at linux-delhi.org
Thu Oct 7 06:40:53 CEST 2004

Seems like a non-issue to me.

On ਬੁੱਧ , 2004-10-06 at 23:27, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> Le mercredi 06 octobre 2004 à 13:08 -0400, jaswinderlinux at netscape.net a
> écrit :
> > hi all
> >
> hi
> > i have seen that a person is working on xfce punjabi
>
> > interface without any information to anyone.He did not
> >
> > inform through mailing list.But it will create a problem
> >
> > in future.
> >
> i completely agree with you, it's my fault i followed the thread without
> looking to the author (or i tought he was working with you i don't
> remember).

I just thought, that after translating some utilities, ppl moved on to
Gnome, Kde and sort of neglected Xfce, which happens to be window
manager that I use on daily basis ....

So I started editing the pot files

> > we are working on fedora from last year.
> >
> > take care about this issue
> >
> is there a way for Supreet to join your team or work with you on Xfce
> (if you agree Supreet of course...) ? what do you think ?

Does it matter who came first, point is the stuff is working for pa_IN.
I am quite happy, and happy that you did it.

> > hope to resolve it.
> >
> i hope too ;)
> > Jaswinder Singh Phulewala<jaswinderphulewala at yahoo.com>

regards