[Xfce-i18n] i18n Newbie

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 03:04:59 CET 2004

Hi, I'm Alexandre's friend and we are working on translations to xfce
4.2 (HEAD) branch.
We've already worked on xfce-mcs-plugins, xfce4-session, xfce4-mixer
and made a good start in xffm, but we should make some revisions on
the first three before sending them. I've noticed that some things are
missing on the .po files, mainly in the mixer (it's the only one I
could test completely) and there are some problems in menus (also in
the mixer). Is there any way to fix this, other than looking at the
code?

--
Cheers,
      Rodrigo Coacci