[Xfce-i18n] [patch catalan translation] CVS patch for xfce4/xfwm4/po/ca.po

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Mon Jul 12 17:13:57 CEST 2004

Hi to all,

Recently I see that ca.po files was updated from a patch from Carles (that is
due to one patch I submitted to this list). Casuality, I see this pacth and I
found an error: "title" is translated as "títul" and the correct translation
is "títol". I corrected this in xfwm4/po/ca.po file and I send you a patch.
Probably, you consult if this pacth is correct or not to Carles. Please do as
soon as possible. I CC to him. Thanks.

For the other hand, perhaps, it's the same error in other ca.po files of the
other parts of xfce4. Can any of you see if it's?

Thanks,
Xan.

PS: I only send you the patch. The revision of the original file is 1.15.4.5.