[Xfce-i18n] Some work done

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:10:15 CET 2004

Since I had some time in my main work,  i did some work on all the
other files not yet assigned. I'm sending them for you guys to review
and make comments, there are yet some fuzzy items, mainly those I
don't have any idea of translation, but almost all things are done.
I also noticed that on CVS there are more things to translate then
told on the statistics, like xfce-utils, xfce4-systray and many
others, so we should update the wiki, to make it easier to remind what
is left.

--
Cheers,
      Rodrigo Coacci