[Xfce-i18n] pt_BR PO files for revision

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Fri Dec 10 11:40:03 CET 2004

Le jeudi 09 décembre 2004 à 22:03 -0200, Antonio S. de A. Terceiro a
écrit :
> Rodrigo Coacci escreveu isso aí:
> > Also, something about using the miling list for language discussion:
> > why don't we use the wiki? There is a "Discuss this page" on the wiki
> > where we could do that kind of discussion. What do you guys think?
>
> The "Discuss this topic" in Wiki is supposed to be used for discussion
> about that topic, meta-discussion. OTOH we could discuss this in an
> "actual" topic, as people do in Wikis.
>
> But anyway, I think it's best to keep these discussion on the list. It's
> more practical.
Yes i strongly agree, that's one of the multiple reasons i had when i
asked to set up this ML. So if you begin to use the ML to discuss please
add a special mark to the subject of the future mail containing the
translations to commit (like [patch to commit])

keep the good work

> Maybe we could document in Wiki some "conventions", a glossary.
> Something that would last between each of the individuals translation
> efforts.

cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>