[Xfce-i18n] Hebrew translation of the 4.0.x branch

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Wed Aug 18 11:42:57 CEST 2004

Le mer 18/08/2004 à 01:47, yuval tanny a écrit :
> Can someone insert it to the 4.0 branch of xfce?
i can but i don't think it worths it because we have entered the 4.2
release cycle so unless a big bug or incompatibility we won't release
another 4.0.x. Anyway i'll add it.

> Or maybe I can get write permission to the CVS?

We don't give write access to the CVS for translator for two main
reasons : to limit the amount of people with write access (we have more
than 30 translators) and we use "specific" versions of autotools,
libtool, ... But you can continue to send translations to this ML and
someone (more often me ;) ) will commit it.

Cheers