Announce: Xfce 4.2 Release Candidate 3 is now available

Pat Martin wpmartin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 16:43:17 CET 2004

I just installed RC3 using the graphical installer for both xfce4 and
xfce4-goodies Everything looks good except the weather plugin won't
update just stays as a question mark. On a system I have with RC1 the
weather plugin works fine and is still working but with RC2 and now
RC3 it doesn't seem to want to work. I am using the default settings
right now on xfce4 with only the weather plugin enabled on the panel.

Thanks.
Pat