server move - emergency contact info

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Aug 30 12:01:18 CEST 2004

just in any case, if e-mail is down for a prolongued time, here's how to
contact me during the server move:

1 - sofar in #lunar on freenode.net !!!
2 - sofar at xs4all.nl or sofar at planet.nl
3 - +31-6-20617218 (mobile) +31-10-4782255 (home)

just so everyone knows as well:

1) I have physical access to the server itself (will receive
authorization to the facility this week)

2) I have an agreement with Remco that I will not assign user accounts
until we remove all vital services for him off to different servers.
This is the main bottleneck of the move, after this is completed the
server is 100% available as in that we can host whatever service we want
on it. Until that time nobody will receive login accounts however. Just
so you know.

(most likely we will solve this issue before friday but I *have* to be
reserved about that.)

the optimistic timeframe:
    - by friday night everything is up except for some exotic
shellscripts I wrote, everybody hass accounts && access and nobody
noticed anything

the pessimistic timeframe:
    - the server will start to receive && store e-mail on saturday, http
is serving and by next week CVS access and login accounts will be
restored (e-mail will be archived meanwhile).

lets hope for the best!

any questions so far for sofar?

sofar