What I have to do for begginning a transation project?

Gianni Lenoci gianiaz76 at tin.it
Thu Oct 9 20:58:49 CEST 2003

I would like to begin translating the official home page and the documentation in Italian Language.
For me is the first time I participate to a project for the open source community.
What I have to do? There's already someone is working on it?
I've posted on the new official forum a proposal for the others italian users.
I don't know how many time I can spend for this project, and I don't know if some type of
obligation exists for maintaining a project.

Can you help to learn something ?

Good work to all :)
Bye
gianiaz