[XFCE 0000002]: incorrect file extension parsing

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Nov 14 19:37:51 CET 2003

Op 2003-11-14 18:36:01 schreef edscott wilson garcia:
> On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 15:00, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> > edscott, you should have the appropriate access now.
>
> OK. Thanks. Should this bug be fixed for the 4.0 tree? Or will the
> next
> release be 4.2?

I think 4.2. I talked to Olivier yesterday and we agreed it would be
best if
we set some relatively modest goals for 4.2, so that we can keep
development
going and still get new stuff out to the users.

> BTW, how can I go about deleting empty directories in the xffm cvs
> tree?

Login to the server with ssh, and remove the directory from the
repository.
Unless I'm very much mistaken that should work. History is lost for
that
directory of course.

	Jasper