[XFCE 0000002]: incorrect file extension parsing

edscott wilson garcia edscott at lunar-linux.org
Thu Nov 13 14:46:29 CET 2003

The mime determination has been fixes in 4.1 with the new "mime"
plugable module. The fix will try to find a valid mime type in the
following order from file "N.E.R.D - Provider.mp3" :

"E.R.D - Provider.mp3"
"R.D - Provider.mp3"
"D - Provider.mp3"
"mp3"

This allows for distinguishing stuff like xx.tar.gz and xx.ps.gz from
xx.gz.

The fix is not yet included in the 4.0.x tree.