Script

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Sat Feb 8 17:58:54 CET 2003

Hi, again ;)
There is something not working with the way you login to the cvs server, but
it isn't a script problem. Onced you have logged the first time, there is no
need to do relogin, all you do is download (by hand, or with the script). I've
made sure the problem is the login. Let me show:
(root | /home )# cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/xfce
CVS password:<enter>

No aparent problem. So I continue:

(root | /home )# ./update-xfce --rootdir=. --include=xfdesktop
options are set to:
           module list =  xfdesktop
              download = true
               compile = true
                silent = false
               rootdir = ./
             prefixdir = /usr/local/
            sysconfdir = /etc/
                   log = false
        modules to log =
                logall = false
                logdir = /root/xfce-devel/
                 clean = false
                remove = false
             removeall = false
                 force = false
               nosetup = true
           saveoptions = false
Do you wish to continue? [y default | n]
checking out xfce-devel/xfdesktop
? xfce-devel/xfdesktop/.new.COPYING
cvs server: Updating xfce-devel/xfdesktop
<ctrl+c>
cvs [checkout aborted]: received interrupt signal
cvs unrecoverable error. Quitting!

As you can see, I've ctrl+c to stop it, but it works without floors. Please
recheck the way you to your login. That is all your problem.
C U!
nestu ;)