xfwm4 preview RPM available

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Fri May 24 09:34:38 CEST 2002

Hi Olivier,

Just a small question about coding style. I saw there's a .indent.pro file
in the src/ directory with indent options. Are these the options you use ? I
think it may be useful if we use the same style for all our code.

BTW I like this one better than the default GNU coding style, but I don't
have very strong  feelings about this.

Jasper