Who wants a taskbar in xfce ? Well, it's in the CVS !

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu May 16 14:38:35 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 08:52, Alan Cox wrote:

> > until I saw this screen shot.  That is incredible!  I love it.  Geeze,
> > you guys are going to ruin my standing as Mr. No if you keep this up.
>
> I still think its ugly, but I just don't like task bars on my desktop. As a
> configurable option to drop one into xfce its certainly done tastefully though.

	For me, I will not be using it, but the way it can be integrated into
the panel and also the fact that it can be on or off and in the panel or
on the desktop is very cool.  I think it will be something that others
will like (there's always a cyclic cry for a task bar).

--
No, I _don't_ have anything better to do right now.