Java 1.4 apps on XFCE 3.8.16 problem

Rafal M. Sulejman rafal at engelsinfo.de
Wed May 15 10:46:39 CEST 2002

* H.R. ter Veer [Wednesday 15 May 2002 10:32] :
> On Tue, 14 May 2002 12:38:20 +0200
> "Rafal M. Sulejman" <rafal at engelsinfo.de> wrote:
>

> I'm using limewire, running on the java 1.4 RE, without problems.
> If you experience problems of titlebars placed of the screen
> (Some nasty sites resize your browser to max), use the <ALT> key +
> left mouse on the app to move it's titlebar into visible area

heh... it's not exactly what i'm searching for ;) I know (more or less)
the whole XFCE key-o-logy -- no problem to do it manually...
(BTW you can use the middle button to do the same thing...)

It's not a 'nasty-site' question -- we develop java apps and it's painful to test
them under XFCE (with JDK1.4.0)...

Thanks for your response... and I hope there is some more automated way
to get this problem solved (was it english? ;) )

Regards,
--
 # . . . | Rafal M. Sulejman                        /"\
 . . . . | <rms at poczta.onet.pl>                  \ /