new release

Mike Bressem mb at imsc.net
Fri May 3 12:57:37 CEST 2002

On 3 May 2002, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

Hi Oliver,

building the Solaris/Sparc binaries is not the problem. Do you know how to
make a package out of it afterwards ? If yes, I can compile the binaries
on my Ultra60 and put them on my webserver for download.

I'd suggest that the rest (like gtk,jpeg, and so on) should be downloaded
from www.sunfreeware.com.

kind regards,
mike