Anybody interested in joining xfwm 4 devel ?

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Fri Mar 22 08:52:14 CET 2002

I would really like to help as much as I can. I don't think I'm qualified
to say much about real design issues, but I sure like to comment on other
people's ideas ;-)

I'll be away next week (skiing in France), so I won't be able to
communicate with you then. The ports to GTK2 of some of the utilities are
working for me, but they are still based on the old configuration files and
mechanisms.

         Jasper