installing xfce by non root

K. Prasad mvkp at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 04:52:22 CET 2002

Hi,

I have all my installations in my home directory on
solaris. What i do is that i compile everything
including gtk, etc with the --prefix=$(HOME)/local, so
that gtk is installed in my home and while compiling
xfce i specify the --with-conf-dir, --with-data-dir
etc to set them to a path inside my home

regards

K Prasad

--- Stephane Paltani <spaltani at head-cfa.harvard.edu>