GTK2 version of xfbd and xfbdmgr

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Thu Mar 14 08:00:03 CET 2002

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:18:22 -0600
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:

> On Monday 11 March 2002 17:00, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > In xfce-devel CVS are new versions of xfbd and xfbdmgr. They work
for> > me, but like previously, they are not finished (no i18n etc).
They> > only depend on GTK2 to build. Most notable change in xfbd is
the> > ability to import a new or edited list through xfbdmgr. I
thought it> > was a nice addition.

> > Until now I have changed all binary names to <name>2 to make it
easier> > to test them. Is this OK or shall I change them back?

> > I wanted to put some screenshots on a website and used to have a
free> > site with only a banner, and no popups. Anyway, they
apparently> > changed that :-(
> > If you are not discouraged by this and you are curious enough you
can> > find some screenshots on:
> > http://huysmans.freewebsites.com/xfce/screenshots.html
>
> Looks real good. Makes me want to hurry up and finish this
xftree/xfsamba bit > to get started on gtk2.

> Edscott

Yes, it's real fun to do. (Am I a nerd or what ;-)

	Jasper