xftree segfaults

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Mar 14 00:14:51 CET 2002

On Sunday 10 March 2002 16:34, Jens Luedicke wrote:
> hi ...
>
> xftree segfaults every time I try to start it.
>
> jens at cello:~$ xftree
> xftree: signal 11 received. Cleaning up before exiting

Do a make clean before compiling. If problem persists, do a
$ gdb xftree
sigsegv here
gdb>bt

And send in the output.

I've done quite a few changes to xftree after your mail was sent, so the
problem might not be there any more (I hope).

Also, the new list manager is not generating the list archives (dead after
march 2) so I had no way to see what was going on the list since last
saturday morning.

--
saludos,

Edscott