GTK2 version of xfbd and xfbdmgr

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Tue Mar 12 00:00:10 CET 2002

Hi all,

In xfce-devel CVS are new versions of xfbd and xfbdmgr. They work for
me, but like previously, they are not finished (no i18n etc). They
only depend on GTK2 to build. Most notable change in xfbd is the
ability to import a new or edited list through xfbdmgr. I thought it
was a nice addition.

Until now I have changed all binary names to <name>2 to make it easier
to test them. Is this OK or shall I change them back?

I wanted to put some screenshots on a website and used to have a free
site with only a banner, and no popups. Anyway, they apparently
changed that :-(
If you are not discouraged by this and you are curious enough you can
find some screenshots on:
http://huysmans.freewebsites.com/xfce/screenshots.html

	Jasper