IDEA: PGP crypt and decrypt in xftree

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Mar 8 09:34:57 CET 2002

Hi,

I would tend to agree. Do not put too much in xftree.

BUT, if you really want to put so many things in xftree, the best thing
to implement in xftree is plugins... (dlopen of external libs that
implement the desired fonctionnality)

I'm willing to do that in xfwm for Xfce version 4.x.

All you need is to *think* deeply about a common API for plugins. Once
you have the API, the coding part should be fairly easy.

Cheers,
Olivier.