anyone tested xfce on solaris 9

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Jun 4 12:50:58 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 06:09, Mike Bressem wrote:

> > 	Solaris 9 isn't shipping yet, AFAIK.
>
> shipping of the cds and dvds startet last tuesday. i downloaded it last
> saturday but didn't have the time to test it yet.

	Ah, ok.  I haven't been able to keep up with it all lately.  I have an
UltraSPARC 5 that I could put 9 on.  I'm hesitant to "buy" the media,
though.  I'll have to see how many ISO images make up the minimum and
optimal install.  I'll probably end up staying with 8, though.  At least
'till 10 comes out.  ;-)

--
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation.
We have assumed control.